The team at Boxotel is ready to welcome you for your next visit in Montreal!
Rest assured that all stages of your stay will be as safe as pleasant. We have taken all the necessary measures following the guidelines and procedures put in place by government authorities as well as best practices in our industry. We will apply the strictest sanitary measures to protect our customers and employees.
- Apply strict protocols to clean/disinfect every room after check-out and before the next check-in
- Installation of a protective screen at the reception.
- Frequent hand-washing mandatory: you will find disinfectant gel dispenser at the entrance
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our high-touch areas, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, room keys, elevator buttons, door handles…
- Cleaning service will no longer be offered (cleaning kit will be provided)
We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
Regarding the hotel’s services:
Boxotel is currently operating with a limited number of employees who make sure you have a comfortable stay. Our guest's services team is available from 10AM to 6PM.
The restaurant is permanently closed. A coffee and tea station is available from 7:30 to 11AM (9 to 11AM on weekends).
The rooftop terrace, mini gym and spa will be open everyday from 9 am to 10 pm.
For any assistance regarding a reservation please contact us by phone at 514-281-0202 (from 10 AM to 6 PM) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.