Take the time to read through this information before you arrive at Boxotel and contact us if you have any questions or requests. We would be pleased to help you organize your stay!
** Wearing a face covering is now mandatory in indoor public spaces **
Check-in starts at 3 pm until 6pm. Please contact us if your arrival time is after 6pm. Early arrivals are upon request and subject to availability.
Check-out is until 11AM. Departures past 11AM will be subject to a Late Departure Fee of $50 + taxes. After 2pm the total night rate will be applied.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RESERVATION
- High-speed WiFi
- Chromecast device
- Complimentary Coffee and tea upon arrival
- Free access to the spa & mini-gym
- Yoga mat and TRX training equipment (upon request)
- Panoramic terrace with whirlpools and relaxation area with barbecue and kitchen (open year-round until 11 pm)
- Wellness area with dry sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, endless pool and mini-gym (open year-round until 11 pm) ** the dry sauna and steam room remain closed for your safety **
- Gift shop, local and eco-friendly products
- Bicycle racks available in the lobby as well as Bixi keys (self-serve bicycle system from the city of Montreal).
- Cleaning: cleaning equipment and detergent are provided in your room. Beddings and towels are changed upon request.
- In-room massages and facial and body treatments available upon request here.
- Some rooms are allocated as pet friendly (please read our pet policy below)
A public parking lot is available in front of the hotel for 2$ per hour (15$ for 24h). Please make sure to park in the pay per our section as indicated on site. Street parking is also available around the hotel, although it is important to be mindful of the signage of certain spots as there may be restrictions.
An electric charging level 2 station is also available on Hotel De Ville street (hourly rate of $1 billed by the minute).
- A security deposit of $250, for damage, theft, insalubrities and/or cigarette odour, will be charged to your credit card upon arrival and will be reimbursed after verification of the unit. Please note that the same credit card, used to complete your reservation, is required upon check-in.
- 100% Smoke-free establishment - including on room balconies and rooftop terrace
Candle, incense, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited
- For the tranquillity of our residents, excessive noise after 11 pm is not permitted
- The number of visitors must not exceed the room capacity after 11pm
- We ask you to use with vigilance and diligence the equipment, material and accessories made available to you during your stay.
- All of our rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults. Fees may apply to the number of guests if different from the original reservation.
PETS WELCOME POLICY
Pet fee per stay is $50 CAD + taxes.
- Dogs and cats must be in good health, house-trained, clean, and in a flea program.
- Dogs and cats must be leashed or in a travelling crate at all times in the public areas of the hotel.
- Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create an excessive mess, or damage to the room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card
- We allow a maximum of 1 pet per designated room (dog or cat).
- Dogs and cats are not allowed in the restaurant.
- We would prefer that you do not leave your pet unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please leave a contact number where you can be reached.