- What are check-in and check-out times ?
Check-in starts at 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. Please contact us if your arrival time is after 6 p.m. Early arrivals are upon request and subject to availability. Arrival after 10 PM will not be possible (50$ + tx fees applicable).
Check-out is until 11 a.m. Departures past 11AM is subject to a Late Departure Fee of $50 + taxes. After 1 p.m. the total night rate will be applied.
- Do you have parking ?
A public parking lot is available across the street from the hotel for 2$ per hour (15$ for 24h). Please make sure to park in the pay-per-hour section as indicated on the site. Street parking is also available around the hotel, although it is important to be mindful of the signage of certain spots as there may be restrictions.
An electric charging level 2 station is also available on Hotel De Ville Street (hourly rate of $1 billed by the minute).
You can temporarily use our drop-off area, located in front of the hotel, to unload your luggage before parking.
- What is the security deposit for ?
A security deposit of $250, for damage, theft, insalubrities and/or cigarette odour, will be charged to your credit card upon arrival and will be reimbursed after verification of the unit. Please note that the same credit card, used to complete your reservation, is required upon check-in.
- What is included in my reservation ?
- How do I cancel my reservation ?
If you would like to cancel a refundable reservation, you can send us an email with your name et booking number. The cancellation policy is usually 48 hours prior to arrival (depending on your reservation).For all cancellations made after the delay, as indicated on your booking confirmation, the first night of your reservation will be automatically charged on your credit card. We can refuse the modification if the delay is past.
- Do you accept cash or debit card payment ?
We accept only credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) to secure your reservation. Every guest must register at the self-check-in kiosk that only accepts credit cards.
- Do you have a restaurant ?
- Do you accept pets ?
Cats and dogs are welcome in some of the rooms. The pet fee is 50 $ + taxes per stay. Additional cleaning charges will apply if pets become a nuisance or create an excessive mess, or damage to the room or other areas within the hotel, and will be billed to your credit card.
- Do you have rooms with a hot tub ?
None of the rooms are equipped with a hot tub. The jacuzzi is located on the rooftop terrace.
- Do you have rooms with 2 beds ?
All our units only have one bed (queen or king) and can only accommodate up to 2 adults. Our Comfort Loft has a sofa bed that can accommodate up to 2 children under 12 years old (not suitable for an adult).
- Do you have rooms that do not have a frosted glass bathroom ?
Some rooms have a "closed/opaque" bathroom -> Queen studios or King studios. Please make your request prior to your arrival.
- What kinds of services do you offer ?
- In-room Massage (solo or duo) offered by our partner APPIA SPA NOMADE
- A preferred rate for a massage and/or water circuit at BOTA BOTA Spa sur l'eau
- Brunch delivered to your room by our partner Au Festin de Babette
- 4 course gastronomic dinner delivered to your room by our partner Etat Major
- Pizza & Wine dinner delivered to your room by our partner HEIRLOOM PIZZA
- BIXI keys available upon request (self-serve bicycle system from the city of Montreal)
- What are the rules I should know about ?
- 100% Smoke-free establishment - including on room balconies and rooftop terrace
- Disruptive parties and overnight guests are not allowed
- Candle, incense, essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing, etc.) are prohibited
- Kindly use our equipment and accessories, made available to you during your stay, with vigilance and diligence.
- All of our rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults. Fees may apply to the number of guests if different from the original reservation.